Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Battleship New Jersey

Here are a couple of my photos from our battleship trip. Thanks to everyone who came. We had a great time kicking off our first Dentography event! Now you all need to post your photos on this blog in their high resolution glory!



I processed this photo using a technique called HDR (Maybe we'll do an HDR workshop sometime). Basically, I took three shots with the same composition; one overexposed, one underexposed, and one just right. I used a program called Photomatix to choose the best pixels from each shot and merge them into the final image. I also did some enhancing with Adobe Lightroom. You can check out my camera settings below the photo.


HDR 1/800, 1/200, & 1/50 sec at f/5.0, ISO 100
13mm (EF-S10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM) Canon 7D
Brad Packer



2 comments:

QUEST said...

Really wonderful! We look forward to this workshop.

Jae said...

I have never done HDR before.
Looks nice.